UPDATE (2013/04/03): All of the fingerings have been updated so that links to them work once again. Thanks again for visiting, and if you have time, please check out some of my other posts about iOS apps, video games, or even creative writing. Or, if you like what you see, you can subscribe to my blog by clicking the Subscribe button on the top of the sidebar to the right.
I’m collecting the various links to the Online Score Generator for the Smule Ocarina iPhone app into one post so that when I update it, people don’t have to look through the review to find them. Some of these I made entirely on my own, and others I modified based on ones I found at the Smule Ocarina forums.
I’ve also included a key for how I’ve interpreted the icons for the score generator at the bottom of the post.
Score Generator guide:
I skipped 1-16, as they’re obviously just the fingerings, but these 5 are a little different. This is my suggestion for following these symbols.
– 17: Hold note for about one count and then move right into the next note.
– 18: Hold note for about one count and then move into the next hold.
– 19: Hold note for about one count and let fade out, should be followed by 21.
– 20: Quick breath, then right in to the next note.
– 21: Breathe, this is your “free” space.
[plinker heading=”Enjoyed this post? Check out the rest of my blog!”]